Occupy has implemented mob rule and called it democracy, and I suppose this is democratic in the most primitive understanding of the term, but there is no system to balance the tyranny of the majority established within Occupy. Furthermore as a movement without a message, it has become a mass of angry people protesting real crimes, but with nothing to actually say about them. Just being angry doesn’t change the world.
- elaboratelight reblogged this from ghost-of-algren
- ghost-of-algren reblogged this from thegadflypress and added:
- politicalnighties likes this
- illhollaatchu reblogged this from anticapitalist and added:
- thegadflypress posted this